1. Ge X#, Ma ST#, Huo YP, Yang Y, Luo XJ, Yu YX*, An TC. Mixed bromine/chlorine transformation products of tetrabromobisphenol A: Potential specific molecular markers in e-waste dismantling areas. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2022, 423, 127126
2. Chen P, Ma ST, Yang Y, Qi ZH, Wang YJ, Li GY, Tang JH, Yu YX* Organophosphate flame retardants, tetrabromobisphenol A, and their transformation products in sediment of e-waste dismantling areas and the flame-retardant production base. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 2021, 225, 112717.
3. Yang ZY#, Guo CS#, Li Q, Zhong Y, Ma ST, Zhou JH, Li XT, Huang RD, Yu YX*. Human health risks estimations from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in serum and their hydroxylated metabolites in paired urine samples. Environmental Pollution, 2021, 290,117975
4. Yu YX, Qi ZH, Ma ST, Xu L, Zheng J, Gao YP, Shen XT, Cai YQ, Zhang WP, Li GY, An TC*. Human exposome and biomarker database for soil pollutants at typical sites of industrial contamination. Science Bulletin, 2021, 66, 1705–1708.
5. Wu ZD, Pan YM, Ma FM, Ren QQ, Wu JG, Jiang YX, He YM, Yu YX*, Zhang GX*. Dechlorane Plus exposure on gut microbiome evaluated by using both in vivo and in vitro assays. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 2021, 163, 105255.
6. Huang SY, Qi ZH, Ma ST, Li GY, Long CY, Yu YX*. A critical review on human internal exposure of phthalate metabolites and the associated health risks. Environmental Pollution, 2021, 279, 116941.
7. Ma ST, Zeng ZH, Lin MQ, Tang J, Yang Y, Yu YX, Li GY, An TC*. PAHs and their hydroxylated metabolites in the human fingernails from e-waste dismantlers: Implications for human non-invasive biomonitoring and exposure. Environmental Pollution, 2021, 283, 117059.
8. Chen DJ, Liu RR, Lin QH, Ma ST, Li GY, Yu YX, Zhang CS, An TC*. Volatile organic compounds in an e-waste dismantling region: From spatial-seasonal variation to human health impact. Chemosphere, 2021, 275, 130022.
9. Li XJ#, Zhong Y#, He WY#, Huang SY, Li Q, Guo CS, Ma ST, Li GY, Yu YX*. Co-exposure and health risks of parabens, bisphenols, triclosan, phthalate metabolites and hydroxyl polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons based on simultaneous detection in urine samples from Guangzhou, South China. Environmental Pollution, 2021, 272, 115990.
10. Yu YX, Peng MM, Liu YL, Ma JJ, Wang N, Ma ST, Feng NN, Lu SY*. Co-exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and phthalates and their associations with oxidative stress damage in school children from South China. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2021, 401, 123390.
11. Zhang XL, Cheng XM, Lei BL, Zhang GX, Bi YH, Yu YX*. A review of the transplacental transfer of persistent halogenated organic pollutants: Transfer characteristics, influencing factors, and mechanisms. Environment International. 2021, 146, 106224.
12. Yu YX, Li XJ, Hu JJ, Jiang ZA, Zhang XL, Li GY, Ma ST, Lei BL, Fang XM, Fan RF, An TC*. Mechanisms of transplacental transport and barrier of polybrominated diphenyl ethers: A comprehensive human, Sprague-Dawley rat, BeWo cell and molecular docking study. Environmental Pollution, 2021, 207, 116091.
13. Lu MJ, Li GY, Yang Y, Yu YX*. A review on in-vitro oral bioaccessibility of organic pollutants and its application in human exposure assessment. Science of the Total Environment. 2021, 752, 142001
14. Li XJ, Wang MM, Yang Y, Lei BL, Ma ST, Yu YX*. Influence of nutrients on the bioaccessibility and transepithelial transport of polybrominated diphenyl ethers measured using an in vitro method and Caco-2 cell monolayers. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 2021, 208, 111569.
15. Liu J#, Ma ST#, Lin MQ, Tang J, Yue CC, Zhang Z*, Yu YX*, An TC. New mixed bromine/chlorine transformation products of Tetrabromobisphenol A: Synthesis and identification in dust samples from an E-waste dismantling site. Environmental Science and Technology. 2020, 54(19): 12235−12244.
16. Zhang GX, Ren QQ, Ma ST, Wu JG, Yang XF, Yu YX*. Intergenerational transfer of Dechlorane Plus and the associated long-term effects on the structure and function of gut microbiota in offspring. Environment International. 2020, 141, 105770.
17. Ge X, Ma ST, Zhang XL, Yang Y, Li GY, Yu YX*. Halogenated and organophosphorous flame retardants in surface soils from an e-waste dismantling park and its surrounding area: Distributions, sources, and human health risks. Environment International. 2020, 139, 105741.
18. Lu SY, Yang DF, Ge X, Li L, Zhao Y, Li C, Ma ST, Yu YX*. The internal exposure of phthalate metabolites and bisphenols in waste incineration plant workers and the associated health risks. Environment International. 2020, 145, 106101
19. Zhang XL, Cheng XM, Yu YL, Lei BL, Yu YX*. Insight into the transplacental transport mechanism of methoxylated polybrominated diphenyl ethers using a BeWo cell monolayer model. Environmental Pollution, 2020, 265, 114836.
20. Ma JJ#, Li XN#, Ma ST, Zhang XL, Li GY, Yu YX*. Temporal trends of “old” and “new” persistent halogenated organic pollutants in fish from the third largest freshwater lake in China during 2011−2018. Environmental Pollution, 2020, 267, 115497
21. Ren HL, Yu YX*, An TC. Bioaccessibilities of metal(loid)s and organic contaminants in particulates measured in simulated human lung fluids: A critical review. Environmental Pollution, 2020, 265, 115070.
22. Yang Y, Luo H, Liu RR, Li GY*, Yu YX*, An TC. The exposure risk of typical VOCs to the human beings via inhalation based on the respiratory deposition rates by proton transfer reaction-time of flight-mass spectrometer. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2020, 197: 110615.
23. Liu RR#, Ma ST#, Yu YY, Li GY, Yu YX, An TC*. Field study of PAHs with their derivatives emitted from e-waste dismantling processes and their comprehensive human exposure implications. Environment International. 2020, 144, 106059.
24. Lin MQ, Tang J, Ma ST, Yu YX, Li GY, Fan YF, Mai BX, An TC*. Insights into biomonitoring of human exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons with hair analysis: A case study in e-waste recycling area. Environment International. 2020, 136, 105432.
25. Ma ST, Yu YX, Yang Y, Li GY, An TC*. A new advance in the potential exposure to “old” and “new” halogenated flame retardants in the atmospheric environments and biota: From occurrence to transformation products and metabolites. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology. 2020, 50(19), 1935–1983.
26. Lin MQ, Ma ST, Yu YX, Li GY, Mai BX, An TC*. Simultaneous determination of multiple classes of phenolic compounds in human urine: Insight into metabolic biomarkers of occupational exposure to E-waste. Environmental Science and Technology Letter. 2020, 7, 323–329
27. Tang J, Ma ST, Liu RR, Yue CC, Li GY, Yu YX, Yang Y, An TC*. The pollution profiles and human exposure risks of chlorinated and brominated PAHs in indoor dusts from e-waste dismantling workshops: Comparison of GC-MS, GC-MS/MS and GC×GC-MS/MS determination methods. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2020, 394, 122573
28. Zhang T, Li GY, Yu YX, Ji YM, An TC*. Atmospheric diffusion profiles and health risks of typical VOC: Numerical modelling study. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2020, 275, 122982.
29. Peng MM, Lu SY*, Yu YX, Liu S, Zhao Y, Li C, Ma ST. Urinary monohydroxylated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in primiparas from Shenzhen, South China: Levels, risk factors, and oxidative stress. Environmental Pollution, 2020, 113854.
30. Chen P, Zhong Y, Chen KC, Guo CS, Gong J, Wang DD*, Yang Y, Ma ST*, Yu YX. The impact of discharge-reduction activities on the occurrence of contaminants of emerging concern in surface water from the Pearl River. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2020, 27(24), 30378–30389.
31. Yang Y, Lin MQ, Tang J, Ma ST*, Yu YX. Derivatization gas chromatography negative chemical ionization mass spectrometry for the analysis of trace organic pollutants and their metabolites in human biological samples. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2020, 412(25), 6679–6690
32. Yu YX, Lou SF, Wang XX, Lu SY, Ma ST, Li GY, Feng Y, Zhang XY, An TC*. Relationships between the bioavailability of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in soils measured with female C57BL/6 mice and the bioaccessibility determined using five in vitro methods. Environment International, 2019, 123, 337–344.
33. Lu SY, Wang N, Ma ST, Hu X, Kang L, Yu YX*. Parabens and triclosan in shellfish from Shenzhen coastal waters: Bioindication of pollution and human health risks. Environmental Pollution, 2019, 246, 257-263.
34. Wang N#, Hu X#, Lu SY, Ma ST, Kang L, Liao SC, Yu YX*. Interrelationship of anthropogenic activity and parabens in fish from Taihu Lake during 2009–2017 Environmental Pollution, 2019, 252: 1002–1009.
35. Liu H, Ma ST, Zhang XL, Yu YX*. Application of thermal desorption methods for airborne polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon measurement: A critical review. Environmental Pollution, 2019, 254, 113018.
36. Jiang YF, Yuan LM, Lin QH, Ma ST, Yu YX*. Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in the environment and human external and internal exposure in China: A critical review. Science of the Total Environment. 2019, 696, 133902.
37. Lei BL, Sun S, Zhang XL, Feng CL, Xu J, Wen Y, Huang YG, Wu MH, Yu YX*. Bisphenol AF exerts estrogenic activity in MCF-7 cells through activation of Erk and PI3K/Akt signals via GPER signaling pathway. Chemosphere, 2019, 220, 362–370.
38. Hu JJ, and Yu YX*. Epigenetic response profiles into environmental epigenotoxicant screening and health risk assessment: A critical review. Chemosphere, 2019, 226, 259–272.
39. Yu YX, Li WB, Lu SY*, Wu SY, Wang F, Tse LA, Kang L, Ma ST. Urinary parabens in adults from South China: Implications for human exposure and health risks. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 2019, 109419.
40. Hu JJ, Lin WT, Lin BJ, Wu KM, Fan HB, Yu YX*. Persistent DNA methylation changes in zebrafish following graphene quantum dots exposure in surface chemistry-dependent manner. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 2019, 169: 370–375.
41. Liu RR, Ma ST, Li GY, Yu YX, An TC*. Comparing pollution patterns and human exposure to atmospheric PBDEs and PCBs emitted from different e-waste dismantling processes. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2019, 369: 142–149.
42. Chen HJ, Ma ST, Yu YX, Liu RR, Li GY, Huang HB, An TC*. Seasonal profiles of atmospheric PAHs in an e-waste dismantling area and their associated health risk considering bioaccessible PAHs in the human lung. Science of the Total Environment. 2019, 683: 371–379.
43. Zhuo MH, Ma ST, Li GY, Yu YX, An TC*. Chlorinated paraffins in the indoor and outdoor atmospheric particles from the Pearl River Delta: Characteristics, sources, and human exposure risks. Science of the Total Environment. 2019, 650: 1041–1049.
44. Chen Y, Jiang L, Lu SY*, Kang L, Luo XR, Liu GH, Cui XY, Yu YX. Organophosphate ester and phthalate ester metabolites in urine from primiparas in Shenzhen, China: Implications for health risks. Environmental Pollution, 2019, 247: 944–952.
45. Lin MQ, Tang J, Ma ST, Yu YX, Li GY, Mai BX, Fan RF, An TC*. Simultaneous determination of polybrominated diphenyl ethers, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and their hydroxylated metabolites in human hair: a potential methodology to distinguish external from internal exposure. Analyst, 2019, 144: 7227–7235.
46. Tian PP, Xiao HQ, Wang L, Yu YX, Huang YG*. Nucleophilic fluoroalkylation of terminal vinyl triflones with SO2CF3 as a removable activation group. Tetrahedron Letters, 2019, 60(15): 1015–1018.
47. Yu YX, Jiang ZA, Zhao ZS, Chong D, Li GY, Ma ST, Zhang YN, An TC*. Novel in vitro method for measuring the mass fraction of bioaccessible atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons using simulated human lung fluids. Environmental Pollution, 2018, 242: 1633–1641.
48. Zhang XL, Wu X, Lei BL, Jing Ye, Jiang ZA, Zhang XY, Fang XM, Yu YX*. Transplacental transfer characteristics of organochlorine pesticides in paired maternal and cord sera, and placentas and possible influencing factors. Environmental Pollution. 2018, 233: 446–454
49. Lu SY, Long F, Lu P, Lei BL, Jiang ZA, Liu GH, Zhang JQ, Ma ST, Yu YX*. Benzophenone-UV filters in personal care products and urine of schoolchildren from Shenzhen, China: Exposure assessment and possible source. Science of the Total Environment. 2018, 640/641: 1214–1220.
50. Lu SY, Yu YL, Ren L, Zhang XL, Liu GH, Yu YX*. Estimation of intake and uptake of bisphenols and triclosan from personal care products by dermal contact. Science of the Total Environment. 2018, 621:1389–1396
51. Lu SY, Kang L*, Liao SC, Ma ST, Zhou L, Chen DY, Yu YX*. Phthalates in PM2.5 from Shenzhen, China and human exposure assessment factored their bioaccessibility in lung. Chemosphere, 2018, 202:726–732.
52. Lei BL, Huang YY, Liu Y , Xu J, Sun S, Zhang XL, Xu G, Wu MH, Yu YX*, Feng CL*. Low-concentration BPF induced cell biological responses by the ERα and GPER1-mediated signaling pathways in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 2018, 165: 144–152.
53. Lei BL*, Sun S, Xu J, Feng CL, Yu YX*, Xu G, Wu MH, Peng W. Low-concentration BPAF- and BPF-induced cell biological effects are mediated by ROS in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2018, 25(4): 3200–3208
54. Zhang YN, Mao P, Li GY*, Hu JJ, Yu YX, An TC. Delineation of 3D dose-time-toxicity in human pulmonary epithelial Beas-2B cells induced by decabromodiphenyl ether (BDE209). Environmental Pollution, 2018, 243: 661–669
55. You XY, Xi J, Liu WY, Cao YY, Tang WF, Zhang, XY, Yu YX, Luan Y*. 2,2′,4,4′-tetrabromodiphenyl ether induces germ cell apoptosis through oxidative stress by a MAPK-mediated p53-independent pathway. Environmental Pollution. 2018, 242, 887–893.
56. Chen Y, Fang J, Ren L, Fan R, Zhang J, Liu G, Zhou L, Chen D, Yu Y, Lu S*. Urinary bisphenol analogues and triclosan in children from south China and implications for human exposure. Environmental Pollution. 2018, 238:299–305.
57. Chen Y, Fang J, Ren L, Fan R, Zhang J, Liu G, Zhou L, Chen D, Yu Y, Lu S*. Urinary metabolites of organophosphate esters in children in South China: Concentrations, profiles and estimated daily intake. Environmental Pollution. 2018, 235:358–364.
58. Wang Y, Yu YX, Luan Y, An J, Yin DG, Zhang XY*. Bioactivation of 1-chloro-2-hydroxy-3-butene, an in vitro metabolite of 1,3-butadiene, by rat liver microsomes. Chemico-Biological Interactions, 2018, 282: 36–44.